Mrs. Sosa.....American Woman!

How lucky am I to have gorgeous models when I need a little rehearsal shoot! I wanted to work a little bit with a white background which I had never done before and I thought I would give my niece Alexis a call and see how she would feel about taking a few shots for me. And lucky for me she was up for it! We got together on a Friday night and the first shots out of the camera were perfect! No warm up shots needed for her, she's was definitely a natural and with a little help from her sister Angel with posing we nailed the shoot in no time! I found an old America flag in my garage and I'm so glad I did because the American flag photos are my favorite of the night!!

Here are just a FEW of my favorites from my shoot with the lovely Mrs. Sosa.....





No comments:

Post a Comment